That is the essential question many online casino marketers consider. The trust factor conveyed by an online casino can make or break a customer’s experience, and is the ultimate reason why they continue to play at a particular online casino or leave for another one. Trust can be established in a variety ways. We’ll delve into a few of them below. In the end, if a player can’t trust a casino, they’ll probably never return. It’s both a pragmatic and emotional decision.
Online Casinos Trust Factors
- Word of Mouth – Old fashioned word of mouth commentary about casinos is probably one of the top ways trust is established. If your friends are telling you that a certain casino is a safe place to play, chances are, you’ll head that direction. If you trust your friends, you’ll trust their recommendations. This is why many online gaming sites offer new player referral programs, because recruiting friends produces a high signup to depositor conversion ratio.
- Online Casino Forums/Chat Boards – Forums can be both a blessing or a thorn in the side of an online casino. When players get together to talk about their experiences at certain casino websites, they’ll inevitably establish that some online casinos are more reputable than others. Players will share their deposit/withdrawal stories and experiences with customer experience. Once the majority of the chat board/forum has concluded that a casino is off limits, you can be sure that almost everyone who reads the posted threads will come to the same conclusion. This can work both ways: good casinos get good reviews and more traffic, while bad ones get poor reviews.
- Rome Casino is regarded as a safe place to play – Click Here to Visit Rome Casino Now
- Search Engine Results – It’s no secret that people tend to inherently trust search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. When they search for a place to play, the casino sites that appear in the search results suggest that the respective search engine approves of them, whether or not this is actually true in reality. In other words, if “ABC Casino” is the first result in Google for a search for “online casino”, most people will click that result because they believe Google to be a trustworthy website; ergo, the search results can be trusted. Most spammy and under financed casinos can’t afford a quality search engine marketing campaign, so right away these types of sites are excluded from search results before they ever get started.
- Las Vegas USA Casino has been in business for years – Join Now and Win Big
- Casino Website Appearance/Functionality – Although this factor can be subjective, most players, in general, believe casino websites that are well designed and free of errors/bugs are more trustworthy than sites that don’t load properly, have poor uptime, or have weak graphics. It’s no secret that appearances matter in the casino business. This is true both online and offline. So, if you’re designing a casino website, remember that trustworthiness can be made or broken by the look you create. Also, if there are an inordinate amount of programming errors that disrupt’s a user’s experience, players will tend to conclude that the casino is both untrustworthy and offering casino games that are rigged or ridden with bugs. Players will almost immediately leave such websites.
- Choose a “Superior” online gaming experience: stop by SuperiorCasino.com now – Click here
- Customer Service – Would you trust ( or even patronize ) a supermarket where management and employees don’t bother to help you? Further, would you trust a store where your financial transactions are bungled? These are the same questions that go through the minds of casino players. Online casinos that don’t answer their customer’s questions in a reasonable amount of time develop poor customer service reputations. Similarly, if players find that a casino does not payout winnings promptly – or does not pay winnings at all, they’ll quickly close their account and go elsewhere. Customer service counts!
We hope you’ve picked up a few valuable tips in our article about trusting online casinos. When in doubt, always go with your gut. If it looks bad, it probably is bad. Don’t fool around when it comes to spending money online: there are plenty of reputable gaming sites that want your business, so don’t waste your time or money with sites that could care less.
Good luck from Jaxcasinos.com!